Favorite Songs...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

2009/02/22

Too many signups...

Have you ever noticed that for every forum, and nearly every game site, you have to sign up to access some of their key features? Well, as I've been travelling back and forth inbetween different sites, I've ended up signing up for nearly every one that catches my interest. Luckily though, I've created a seperate email account to sign up for all of this, called redherringlife@gmail.com. I never check it, so don't even try. Anyhoo, here's a list of all the different sites that I can remember signing up for...(no particular order)

Runescape
Whirled
Kongregate
Yoyogames
Youtube
Nonoba
Nation of Design
Rate my Drawings
GMC forum
Travian
Box
Server
Imageshack
There
Gamevance
The West
All Download Games
Playlist
Blogger
Weebly

As you can see, the list is somewhat extensive, and most of the accounts I don't even use anymore...Now my question is, is having that many accounts normal? or am I just sign-up trigger happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment