Favorite Songs...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

2009/01/15

I'm Writing A Book!

Me and a couple of friends are doing this thing where we write a 50,000 word book in a month. (that's 1613 words a day) It's extremely difficult and time consuming, but I'm having fun with it. I get bored at home anyways...
Here is an exerpt from it, I don't know what I'm going to call it yet, but the main characters are Markus Fyre and Ashton Flynn:

Ashton turned around and noticed too late, one of the guards, about a foot away from his face. The guard grabbed his hand with the knife in it and crushed it in his grip until Ashton had to drop the knife. The burly guard let go of his hand, to punch him. Ashton tried to side-step it, though he still landed a glancing blow on the side of his forehead. Quickly recovering, Ashton ducked the Guard’s second punch, and landed a skull numbing uppercut underneath the man’s chin. This stunned the man long enough for Ashton to pick up his hunting knife and bash the man’s head with the back of it, knocking him out.

If you read it then thanks, I'd love to hear your comments on it, but if not, whatever...I guess you weren't up late enough. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment